Android 8.0.0.

Because of interest in non-TW formats I tested.

1 -- Internal links don't work in vanilla HTML for me. Actually it was a
"mhtml". A normal browser is better for that IMO.

2 -- Playing with TXT. Fine for viewing. Awkward to select text from
because of swipe actions Q needs.

3 -- JPG is okay but it needs pinch-zoom to get the sizing correct.

I comment on other subito.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a1917227-858b-4815-ba24-817ee68decca%40googlegroups.com.