Hi all

quite possibly an embarrassingly easy to answer question but...

I am looking for a way to have a stored view that activates at a click that
would let me dive into a project by opening all tiddlers that have that
project tag sorting them by date, thus giving me sort of a timeline of how
the project came along.
A filter operator comes close but it creates a new tiddler containing a
list of links to said tiddlers. For various reasons, I would prefer to have
all those tiddlers open (and only those tiddlers) in the story view.
How do I do this? Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4e33aaaa-2a2e-48cd-ba13-61bff08a0725%40googlegroups.com.