One way to store the result of a macro has some parameters is to store it
in wikified variable as below

Example
See the below code extracted from a longer code. This works correctly. It
calls utility, and save the results in newText and then the action-setfield
passes it to a tiddler as its text field.

<$wikify name="newText"  text="""<$macrocall $name="utility" par1=<<val1>>
par2=<<val2>> />""" >
<$action-setfield $tiddler="""$tidName$""" $field="text" $value=<<newText>>
/>

</$wikify>

Now, assume the *result *of *utility macro *is something like below

This is //italic// and this is {{!!caption}}

What happens? $Wikify save the wikified result as expected, but I wish to
store in tidName text filed the raw non-wikified result, I mean what
exactly *utility  macro *returns.

So, the question is how can I store the result of *utility macro* in
non-wikified (raw form) and pass it to the text filed of some tiddler?

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/099d67c2-8bb2-41c9-a372-f0948167bf41%40googlegroups.com.