S S

Great work furthering this. The desire for in tiddler anchors is an old
one. A lot of new users coming from html and related areas quickly ask us
for this.
Perhaps in part because of the way a lot of open tiddlers can be displayed
in the story or people build large tiddlers until they learn to "divide
(into tiddlers) and conquer"

There was some powerful features in TiddlyWiki classic for sections
including the ability to transclude only a section, hidden sections and
more which would be ideal, but I understand we are somewhat limited in this
regard now.
However being able to simply use anchors in a page is a barrier both to
design and possible adoption by some users, not to mention the ability to
import sizeable content into a tiddler and have a practical access method.

It would be nice to see your work extended to provide automatic index and
footnotes that will jump to the anchor. I believe the technology is there
once you "solve this",

Really Great work
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c3e5db3c-71a3-4a8f-b0c5-035715daa387%40googlegroups.com.