Hi Mario,

Thanks for the feedback. I had forgotten to test the CTRL click on the
links. I will mention that as a side effect.

What is interesting in doing this is that it brings to light an issue not
talked about before.
Many have been asking for internal links within a tiddler, but we can see
that it can lead to awkward situations when that tiddler is transcluded!
The way I worded it is:

If transclusions create multiple instances of the id, navigation will take
> place to the first instance found that satisfies the above criteria.

Well, just testing out these internal links within a tiddler has provided
this Food for thought!
At least for now we do have a (not perfect) way to jump to targets within a
very long tiddler.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b076b950-a01e-4283-805d-c4ca8594bbaf%40googlegroups.com.