This worked perfectly! I also better understand how sets work, and on top
of that I didn't realize there was a removeprefix operator. Thanks so much!
I think I can apply this in a few other ways as well...

-Reece

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/beed14eb-a4b6-448f-ab17-9db42e32eb40%40googlegroups.com.