Hi Stephen,

You are right: Alias links are _not_ case-sensitive. So the aliases field
can work with [[lower letters]] only if you want. I personally prefer
single-word aliases, because they are faster to type. ...

I did think about a possibility, to go for the tiddler title, if I don't
find the right aliases. ... I think, the aka-macro would be an easy fix,
because we can use the emptyMessage section, that is used for missing
aliases at the moment. IMO this wouldn't make any performance difference.

The problem is backlink handling, which is highly optimized for speed. AND
every "missing alias" link that is a real title would show up as "missing
alias" at the moment. ...

I'll have a closer look. A very close one ;)

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5d20842b-18bf-49f6-a962-ec73c787ca11%40googlegroups.com.