It was one of those decisions....you know...you strat off...that links in
the middle of a sentence, it shouldn't have caps....ok   [[take off the
caps|Take Off the Caps]] and here I am 700 later....

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/529840c4-b492-4afe-a41e-7111ab99c621%40googlegroups.com.