Hi Mohammad

Sorry I missed your question in the thread. If you're trying to get a control
character into a string for use in a regexp, you can use a construction like
this:

<$codeblock code={{{ [[%0a]decodeuricomponent[]addprefix[a]addsuffix[b]] }}}/>

The idea is to express the character in the % notation used by URIs, and then
use the decodeuricomponent filter operator to convert it into the corresponding
character. In this case, $0a corresponds to the newline character (ascii code
10).

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--