Hi Tony!
Many thanks for your comments. I am preparing a help and add some question
marks each will show
a help tiddler related to that specific subject! I will use your quick
start! Thank you

Regarding to macros! I am preparing a developer version of Tiddler
Commander! I will use your approach in that
version! I also believe if I can make components, they can be used
(exported) independently to other wikis.

Tiddler Commander code has a lot of things to learn and many people in this
forum helped in development.

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47a0d4ff-f024-46a0-a1f8-4baa77ca2089%40googlegroups.com.