Hello Watt,
 Many thanks for your feedback!

Sure, I absolutely will document all parts of Commander! I will do what you
are asked!

By the way at the moment all of my efforts focused on finalizing the
Commander to be distributed as PLUGIN!
As you see still is as Release Candidate and is not packaged as plugin!

After I get a stable version, I will start documenting! I myself learned
alot in developing Commander!

One important point: If you go deeper, you will find Commander is modular!
Of course it can be much better, but
you can simply on/off features! and add your own! To ease this part, I
gonna to write developer document!

Please keep in touch and let me know your feedback evaluating Commander!

Last point: Commander developed by help of all of you! If you search this
forum you see many people involved directly or indirectly! So, I think
Commander is a collaborative project!

Thank you Watt! Thank you all

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/56de7dc0-7ecf-47ba-9e69-d127b6663e37%40googlegroups.com.