Hi Roland,

I agree with Tony. Many of us have been where you are now.  I got a kick in
the back though, as most of my tiddlywikies were on a Danish tiddlyspace
that became unworkable after an upgrade. (A blessing in disguise). Your
luck will be that there are now so many examples and plugins to look at and
get ideas from.

Alphonso mentioned my old Tiddlywiki http://bc.classic.tiddlyspot.com/ .
Thanks Alphonso.
I would advise against it though - and never used it myself. The most
important thing is to get to know the new version look at the plugins and
the examples to get an idea how you can make your new wiki work for you and
your material.

https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM is where to look for the
goodies.

Tobias Beers http://tobibeer.github.io/tw/classic/

Getting to know the new version, find how you could structure your
tiddlers, find the plugins etc, that you will need. Get your tiddlers into
the new TW. When you have done that, you will also be able to change the
looks, but really that is not the most important part - and I think you
will have other wishes at that time ;-)

Time consuming, yes absolutely, but very worth it if you ask me. When I
started I would absolutely not have said so, but well, it is so good and
really in many ways easier to use.

Ask in this group and get help.

All the best for your transition,

Birthe