Thanks Mark!

Just one more question: What is your opinion on the intersection code above?

In real world! In Tiddler Commander I have a filter search to filter some
tiddlers based a certain criteria and then I have a checkbox widget to
select among those tiddlers!
If I change the filter search (using textbox), I have still the selected
tiddlers using checkbox there! So, I need extra step to determine if the
selected tiddlers by checkbox widget are existed in the new filter search.
That the reason I have to find intersection.

Thank you again Mark!

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bba14014-dbd8-4d16-b53f-2c88f7a39062%40googlegroups.com.