Hi again Tony!
Two indications added

   - When the filter search changes and is different from the filter in use
   a note is shown
   - Under selected tiddler a popup button was added to show the current
   filter in use

See the changes in next update.

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/829b0897-a27d-4c06-b4bf-83194d49dbb2%40googlegroups.com.