Hi Tony!
 If you noticed, the filter search now will not work if you do not press
the search icon at the right!
The problem was changing the textbox does not notify the select tiddlers!

To solve this issue I had to add that extra button! By the way when you
press it, the search filter will be sent to Select tiddlers!
In other word, these two works separately, but you update the Select
tiddlers by pressing the search button and sending the filter search to
Select tiddler!

I will check to see how I can make a connection between these two!

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9bb31cea-1a60-43b2-b94b-7bcbdeb61b11%40googlegroups.com.