Hi Elijah,

I'm using TheDiveO's ThirdFlow plugin for the plugin development.
<https://thediveo.github.io/ThirdFlow/> On the whole, it has been really
awesome. But packaging up the tiddlers has been a bit buggy. I am working
on getting it sorted out. Amongt other issues, the ThirdFlow automatically
packages every tiddler prefixed with $:/plugins/admls/mentat into
$:/plugins/admls/mentat, which includes $:/plugins/admls/mentat. The other
issue is that it isn't packaging in some of the things I'm trying to
include since they don't begin with $:/plugins/admls/mentat. That's why
they're missing some of the tiddlers they need to have.

I just pushed a new release. It's better. It's got the tiddlers it needs.
There are still a few bugs, so make sure you backup your data. I'll keep
squashing bugs in the meantime.

Best wishes,

admls

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b4ca425-791f-4add-9d00-3f07d60ac926%40googlegroups.com.