Hi Admis,

As far as I can see, you have very few places that could be translated, but
even so it would be nice to have an easy way of doing that. You see, your
plugins are going to be VERY popular ;-)

To my knowledge very few plugin authors has done that. Thomas Elmiger did.
The translations are in his Listreveal plugin
https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2Flistreveal.
Jan also did in Metatabs you can find it here:
http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#About%20MetaTabs.

Benefit: You avoid people (like myself) messing around with your plugins.

(I do realize this if of low priority)
Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d48dc041-0dee-4305-bd76-05a4997740e9%40googlegroups.com.