A suggestion,

Examine the changes both plugins make to the shadow tiddler and construct a
third that incorporates both changes and add it to your package so it is
applied last. This condition is only true when you use your package so it
makes sense.

To do this take a vanila wiki, an use a compare function to see what each
plugin changes. Add the two changes to one tiddler.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/de8e92ea-fbac-48d1-97ff-b094a18a07bd%40googlegroups.com.