Hi Watt,
Thanks for the reply, this looks interesting but...
I seem to have trouble adding plugins.  I drag and drop from the link in
richlinks, and get a green bar at the top of the target tw5.  I get an
import tiddler pop-up and it appears to update ok. Save - refresh, but a
review of plugins doesn't show any of the plugins just added in?
I'm using TiddlyWiki version: 5.1.15.
Thanks,
Al

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f71864e5-a563-4aa2-8fa7-8ad87125ef8e%40googlegroups.com.