Hi. I'd like to share my tiddlywiki with a friend (to show them how great
of a tool it is!). I don't want to share everything, just a couple of
sections.

All of my content is organized into a Table of Contents and it is all
connected to everything else with tags.

Is it possible to select a couple of tags at the top of the table of
contents and delete everything below that tag? Or, put another way, can I
delete everything except the content under a couple of sections in the
table of contents?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e18af898-3bea-4b47-89c4-ce9c64a0e964%40googlegroups.com.