Hi,

Josiah pointed (PM) me to this post.

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 5:23:51 PM UTC+1, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> One thing I do not understand in Commander is why you chose that saved
> filters are tagged $:/tags/Commander/Filter rather than going for the
> existing and well functioning *$:/tags/Filter*.

I think it's a valid desire for a plugin author to keep the stuff separated
at the moment. ... I think the Version number is 0.0.xx which is ALPHA ...

So nothing is carved in stone. Everything is topic to be changed. ...
Please keep this in mind ;)

> I can't see the advantage.
>
> *Can you you tell me the advantage because I can't see it!*

IMO it's just caution. He doesn't want to mess things up atm. ...

> And it *causes problems* with important plugins like PMario's Bundler
> which rely on the standard system to work. It makes them difficult to
> integrate into Commander.

IMO that's a good point and the reason why I respond here too.

With Bundler I wanted to reuse as many core functions as possible. I try to
avoid code duplication. ...

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/70745f07-b612-43d2-abe6-1402f60b856d%40googlegroups.com.