Paul,

Bob is a plugin that replaces the server component of the normal node
tiddlywiki. The big differentiating features are that it has close to
real-time updates to sync tiddlers between any connected browsers and the
harddrive, multi-user features so multiple people can use and edit the same
wiki at the same time, and features to create and manage wikis within the
wiki itself.

Edits made to tiddlers outside a wiki will appear in all of the browsers
viewing that wiki almost immediately. The syncing also goes the same way,
so if you have two browsers that are viewing the same wiki if you edit one
of them the edits show up in the other one. This allows multiple people to
use the same wiki at the same time without conflicting edits or losing
information. Unfortunately this isn't the same sort of real-time
collaboration like on google docs where you see someone else typing,
instead when someone starts to edit a tiddler it locks that tiddler in
every other connected browser and shows the changes after the editing is
finished.

The wiki management features include the ability to share a plugin library
between all wikis served by Bob, creating new wikis from within Bob,
converting single file wikis into node wikis, exporting node wikis as
single file wikis with the unneeded plugins stripped out, and just about
every configuration setting for the server can be set and modified from
within the wiki itself. You can also fetch plugins directly from GitHub
instead of having to drag and drop them into wikis.

Within the next week or two I will add the ability to rename/move, delete,
and duplicate wikis as well. And I am in the process of adding syncing
between servers so that you could have a version on your laptop and on the
pi at home and the two versions would sync when you are on the same network.

I have it running on a raspberry pi 3 on my home network and it hasn't
given me any trouble. I added a line to rc.local to start up the server
process when the pi boots.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/54ebf41e-317b-4e97-8495-02a8753aacd6%40googlegroups.com.