Hi Talha

> The tiddlers that are already present and have not changed, their modified
> date is updated.

That's right: at the moment, when using the filesystemadaptor under Node.js,
modified tiddlers are re-written to disc regardless of whether their fields
have actually changed. It could be fixed so that it skips writing tiddlers that
haven't changed.

I think that the reason it's not been fixed is that when using Git the file
modification dates are ignored, and it just looks at the file content.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/F5E878FC-0AEA-4C4D-BA23-35BEF53F0F1F%40gmail.com.