Hello,
I still was not able to solve this problem...
Should I use a macro or a widget to display external .txt-files
I want to
-display txt-files configurably
-use them in widgets (like converting them it them into tiddlers)
-and it would be great it I could make them refresh on click.

I made an attempt on http://szen.io/Test/ to solve the Problem but I am stuck...

best wishes Jan