Thanks for all the suggestions. They all seem to have
advantages/disadvantages. I currently keep my files on Dropbox so I could
change this and use Google drive instead and use tiddlydrive but PMarios
solution seems to be simpler but a bit put off by having to keep the files
in my download directory! I was thinking of using Tiddlyserver but when I
went on the download site was a bit confused by all the different versions.
Also it seemed quite involved to set up! At least I have a few options to
explore!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50557e88-6307-40f4-b084-f1dcb5a9b696%40googlegroups.com.