I thought I had sorted out my problems with saving TWs but I have had a few
PC problems and after a complete reinstall I am back into trying to sort
out the problem again. I cannot seem to get TWCloud to work now and I am
thinking of trying out IIS and WebDAV. Can I still keep my TW files in my
Dropbox folder on the PC or do I have to locate them on the C: Drive? My
dropbox folder is located on a separate Hard Drive - not C:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/53aca5d8-ecf6-48da-aef9-f96aa98fd483%40googlegroups.com.