Here's C Pa' s write-up on an approach:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/QUXd3kG1pTQ/RnYdTqLmAwAJ

Stephan Hradek's "Creating a simple Contacts DB" at
http://tw5magick.tiddlyspot.com/ is really old now, and uses 3rd party
tools that have been replaced by core tools, but it gives a friendly
overview of how you would create a template-driven system (and it's
probably where the term "skeleton", which you can probably think of as
"basis-for", came from).

HTH

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ec96b3d2-2044-49a0-929d-b8d4da0331c5%40googlegroups.com.