Sorry Mat, but I don't see any folders no matter how long the list is. All
I get is a single list of tiddler titles that start with the prefix I give
the macro. Plus, the prefix is removed from the list which I'd like to not
have happen.

Damon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e6224903-529d-499f-a157-98c90e9830bc%40googlegroups.com.