In looking at the tree macro this morning, I'm wondering if I changed the
filter lines that contain [

all[shadows+tiddlers]

to something that searched for a certain field instead of the title. It's
probably not that simple and I thought I'd ask for opinions before I
started hacking things.

Thanks,

Damon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b3a99dd6-ce36-4121-829f-4af510974891%40googlegroups.com.