Ciao Mark S. & interested cats

I attach my revisedf experimental PS1 script, version "b". Its still
largely a wrapper around your original script.

I added a load of settings, but most of them are "internal" (i.e. will
never need to be in a sperate settings file) and unproblemmatic. The only
"USER SETTING" I added was for an address to a "parent" directory
(recursive) for TiddlyWiki files (optional). Its *"T - TiddlyWiki" *on the
menu.

I'm not sure that was a good idea as it assumes users have their TW all
under one directory structure. On the other hand, it does no harm as its
just informational.

Its working well for me but I'm concerned to see whether the script works
for others.

*USER SETTINGS*

FYI, the User Settings look like this ...

# USER SETTINGS -------------------------------
# Note: ??User Settings may eventually be in an external file??

  # --- WIKI STEM NAMES: list of wiki stem names
  # Wiki name stem must be unique!! Case sensitive naming!!
  $stemlist = @("wiki1","wiki2")

  # --- WIKI PATHS: list in same order as stem names
  $dirlist = @("C:\scrap\wiki1","C:\scrap\test\wiki2")

  # --- DOWNLOADS DIRECTORY: where browser downloads go
  # Example path is the usual Windows location
  $downloaddir = "C:\Users\$Env:Username\Downloads"

  # --- WIKIS DIRECTORY (optional): useful if all wiki nest under one
directory
  $wikidir = "C:\bag\tw5\tws"

  # --- TIMING: seconds to wait between checks
  $waitSeconds = 60

Hope its of interest!
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d18e9b29-b146-4f9d-9868-fdcebcf50029%40googlegroups.com.