So I have a tasks template that uses the draggable example from
tiddlywiki.com. I currently create subtasks by going to the tasks tiddler
and adding a new task list here.

I have found it helpful to view these tasks in an exapandable/hierarchical
list using toc-selective-expandable.

I am trying to find a way to indicate completed tasks within that
expandable list. I don't want to remove completed tasks from the list,
maybe make them italic or something.

How could I create something like this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/031a3660-d2dd-4b44-8902-12abff7bfe3f%40googlegroups.com.