Ciao Mat

Mat wrote:

> I know we've touched on this previously and that you're experienced in
> this matter. Do you have an image of how such a visualization could look
> and that you're hoping TW could replicated?

Nice of you ask. Thankyou!

Of course I can draw them in TW manually. But for the life of me I can't
figure out how to *generate* this ...

[image: Annotation 2019-07-10 001829.jpg]

The issue at first looks easy. But its difficult.

You certainly can't do it through HTML list representations.

What you have is INTERSECTING hierarchies where the mediation of *lateral
connection is  a relationship (equality)*, OR one has *determinative
descent*.

The diagram explains it better than words.

How would one generate that diagram?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e7d2b4f1-4176-4917-9a2c-ec7fa75698cf%40googlegroups.com.