I couldn't get the plug-in to work after several hours of fiddling. Here
are the problems I encountered:

Q1: "search via filter" confusion

This description is rather confusing, Is this for the keywords in any part
of the tiddler, or keywords in "filter" field? There is no mention in the
Help Tab, either. But it doesn't matter as much because Q2 is the major
problem.

Q2: No result

Is the result supposed to show under "select tiddlers"? There is nothing
after any of my attemps. I even purposely typed "test" in the "filter"
field for several tiddlers and search "test", no result either. See picture
below:

[image: tcommander issue 1.PNG]

Q3: "Mohammad" under batch-created tiddler

Now I don't want to sound like a selfish bastard, but is there a way to
remove your name under every tiddler created by this tool? Or even not have
it in the first place?

[image: tcommander issue 2.PNG]

Thanks for your work!

在 2019年3月14日星期四 UTC+8下午11:55:01,Mohammad写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a79c7e9b-6db7-404b-8431-88e3bf14c21b%40googlegroups.com.