I left home for some urgent matter after making the post. I'll answer
everything so far in 1 go.

Q0: plug-in version & tiddlywiki version

A0: plug-in 0.0.15, taken from https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander/
      tiddlywiki 5.1.19

Q1: search with expressions

A1: worked perfectly

[image: tcommander issue 3.PNG]

Q2: function test

A2: Again, worked beautifully, renamed a few tiddlers effortlessly

[image: tcommander issue 4.PNG]

I am glad that it's working. But I have found a few bugs along the way,
I'll state them in another entry.

在 2019年7月14日星期日 UTC+8下午4:53:17,Mohammad写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/794f3c56-ccbe-4b9b-ad4b-78e973a3dec7%40googlegroups.com.