Dear Mat,

in my laymen's view it seems sufficient, that the tab tiddlers have only
one additional tag besides the mother tiddlers title, i.e.
"Verständnisfragen", "Grenzfragen" or "Beispiele".
However, if you have any suggstions on how to solve the problem in a more
adavanced way, i am very open on how this could work.

The idea is to present the reader a general introduction within the "mother
tiddler", and then referring him to more detailed aspects when selecting
one of the tabs. General idea is to enable the reader to check-proof
himself on the underlying concpets of each tiddler (e.g. what's the concept
of possession seen against the concept of property, what are typical use
cases(use cases and examples), and where do these concepts are  prone to
fail (Grenzfragen). Hopefully, this answers your question? If not, give me
a hint on where I should make myself more clear....

Thanks for having a look into it. Appreciating your help !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e0724151-14da-4a8a-b0b2-53ea742f30a6%40googlegroups.com.