Hi Ton,

Thanks for the quick reply. However, you fail to understand my problem. I
don't want to put a clickable link as a menu in topmenu. Rather, I want a
drop-down menu item to be clickable without going through the intermediacy
of an open tiddler. Example: Consider a menu, "Sites", in topmenu. when
clicked, the following items drop down: "Roth RADIO", "Roth Home". If I
pull down to "Roth Home", for example, I would like the browser to
immediately visit the identified website rather than open a tiddler
containing a link to the same. I'm able to do the latter, but find it
inconvenient for the user as it's yet another step to doing what they want
to do and leaves behind an otherwise useless window. I would prefer not
doing your solution, as it would require a separate menu for each site,
which would quickly populate the menu bar.

Thanks for your help and for your excellent contributions to the TiddlyWiki
ecosystem.

Cheers,

Eric