Hi Sebastian,

It would be easier for us, if you describe *what* you want to achieve,
instead of how. ...

Creating content in TW should be "natural" workflow. So you create some
content (+ some meta data), and then we can see, how we can filter it. ...

Can you answer the following questions.

 - How does your "my tiddler 1" look like. ... some content if possible
 - How should the "historical graph" look like
 - What is the most convenient way to add meta data (eg: connection between
your tiddlers.)

have fun!
mario