Hi Mario

thanks for the answer.

I've forked GSD5 and moving away little bit from the original GTD
methodologies. I'm simply adding life areas and human needs as the root of
the human decision making in the form of life wheels. Using a "lean"
approach applied to human life, I'd like to measure some parameters of my
life and eventually see the evolution of it. Perhaps using some charts.

you can have a look https://sebastianovide.github.io/GettingSebDoing/
(code in https://github.com/sebastianovide/GettingSebDoing) to have a
feeling.

initially I've stored the "areas satisfaction" metric in each areas
tiddler. But I've thought it would be hard to keep a daily log of all the
metrics. So I'm storing the main KPIs in the tiddler "me" under the form of
fields.

I've just discovered that the new tiddlyWiki version will have string
operators so I've copy strings.js and now I'm using this:

  <$wikify name="areas" text="""
        <$list filter="[field:gsd_type[area]]" >
          <$list filter="area satisfaction [<currentTiddler>] +[split[
]join[_]] " variable="name">
            <$transclude tiddler="me" field=<<name>>>0</$transclude>
          </$list>
        </$list>
      """>
    <$wheelChart values=<<areas>> />
  </$wikify>

it all works... for now... but it took me a big number of hours to it ...

It will take me a while to get my head around TW and think in TW way... so
I'm pretty sure I'm doing many things that are probably considered hacks in
the TW world...

Cheers