An issue in TW in filters with regex is that "[" "]" are needed too in
regex for "character classes" (e.g. [a-f, A-G]) to get them to work
requires a bit more than normal regex since you can't use square brackets
directly in TW regex filters, otherwise its works as expected.

A few things like that I can explain how to deal with.

I'm now thinking about it as there seems to be interest.

J.