Sorry for the delay in responding-- medical stuff and mad codding
experiments with the next wiki-- the more I work on getting it ready to do
public, the more ideas for even more content I get...

@Mohammad,

I was being lazy, just uploaded the original wiki without upgrading-- but
its now 5.1.20.
I changed the theme, it seemed to fix the tabs visibility

@Birthe C

I should make the green & orange on black theme (like the ancient
monochrome CRT's) from Looking Glass a palette

see here for screenshots

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/lnpDr2z2Jc0/IvaCZQB3BgAJ

last post, attachments, first shows how my broweser strips all html/css
color, 2nd & 3rd show what the theme actually is (I could had swirn the
links were orange while the rest of text was lime green- maybe that is a
pre-orange/green theme)

@TT

I know that page about sortable tables-- now that I finally got around to
installing Opera I didn't know what the page's text colors were-- see above
about my problwm with html/css colors

color theming of text by its function is something I do, though the dark
orange text for me makes it almost disappear (but I don't see things as
well as normal sighted persons)-- my one concern would be using color blind
safe colors-- and I had a link to S.O. Graphic Design to a very
comprehensive article about the best colors for things like line graphs
@Tony,

Took care of those evil white tabs-- used the new Twilight palette from
5.1.20
The method of madness with the ?F0 & ?F1 is based off the F1 help key in
PC's, F0 being a prehelp  designator (the general guide to use), ?'s added
for emphasize
The Fluid Story, Fixed sidebar setting, I'll have to look at-- this wiki
was ont of the very first I created so I wasn't fully knowledgeable when
creating-- many thanks for pointing it out though, your noticing made me
aware of something I probably would had kept missing.