Great question Mohammad! It was built using only TW code, no JS. Certain
features would have been easier to build using js code (like pagination) but
this project was primarily a learning experience for me to learn the TW syntax
and see how far I could take it. By the way, this plugin is TW 5.1.16
compatible so it doesn't even utilize the new math operators. I'm sure
performance and usability would be improved if I implemented some js code and
that may be the direction I go in the future. I left the version in beta
because I hope to get feedback on these sort of topics before saying it is
ready for production use. Thanks for the question!