Ste,

Welcome back, Its being a little quiet recently with the northern
hemisphere on holiday. But still lost of progress in the tiddlyverse.

Here is a quick brain dump, but dates can get complex so continue asking
questions. I have done a lot with dates and have some nice code patterns up
my sleeve. There are a lot of changes in 5.1.20 that will help with dates I
have not yet made use of. But the implementation you are using has date
manipulation features.

Q1 Link broken
I did in the past, it was quite good

Q2 date ranges
When possible I suggest storing enough only, the start date of each
fortnight can be used to get its end date. In fact I would look at using
week numbers rather than date ranges and the day of week can help you
extract beginning of week. The days operator can be used to get + 7 days,
just change the fieldname it applies to. Where ever possible there is value
calculating the dates as needed rather hard coding them. Of course the
timeline plugin demands the dates to be set but can you make the result be
calculated on the fly?

Q3 Try a date of YYYY0MM0DD only in your date field and see how that
responds
The fact is that using a time on 00:00 or 23:59/24:00 makes sense when date
fields include time and you want to select whole days. But experience shows
in many cases simply leaving the time off the end results in the desired
result.

Q4 Where is this happening? Do you mean the subtitle?

Q5 Did someone do a nice date drop down selector thing once?
Picaday plugin http://kixam.github.io/TW5-datePicker/

Keep the conversation going

Regards
Tony