Ste,

Your use of moment is in java script yes?, You can effectively determine
the second date (or provide a relative date) in Wiki text using a filter
and the days operator, although it does not spit out the second date you
can select tiddlers with the same date as the first + - or equal to the
first date.

Regards
Tony