Jeremy
This is amazing! One use case as discussed in another thread could be to
dynamically create a selection of tiddlers as plugin, work with them
(sandbox) and then delete all modified tiddlers (restore original) This
will let us implement kind of sandboxing!

In this way there is no need to have shadow tiddlers start with $:/plugins
they can be ordinary tiddlers have been packed using a tool like Tinka!

--Mohammad