Hi Mark,

It seems, that I implemented a muted tag design as a feature. Below you find
the muted class defined in
<<lrBtnTags muted>>

I do not remember where this style could be changed in the complicated system
of tag construction in TW (and I am on the phone).

But you could try to remove the word muted in your own copy of
$:/plugins/telmiger/listreveal/tags

Good luck!
Thomas

\define lrBtnTags(class:"")
<$wikify name="tiddler" text=<<currentTiddler>>>
   <$macrocall $name="lrBtnAddTags" tiddler=<<tiddler>> class="""$class$"""/>
   <$macrocall $name="lrTagsPopup" tiddler=<<tiddler>>/>
</$wikify>
\end

\define listreveal-tags(exclude:"")
<$vars exclude="""$exclude$""">
<<lrBtnTags muted>>
storyview="pop" template="$:/plugins/telmiger/listreveal/templates/tag"/>
</$vars>
\end