If you want to try a more optimized search then open up the Dictionary
Manager tiddler
and change this line:

<$set name="listfilter"
value="""[tag[Vorto]regexp:en[\bcat\b]sort[title]limit[10]]""">

<$set name="listfilter"
value="""[tag[Vorto]match:title[kato]sort[title]limit[10]]""">

Or you can search for "automate" in the title in whatever form you think
most efficient. I think you'll
find it's still plenty slow.

But search is only part of the problem -- I can barely type or operate.
Opening any tiddler takes 20
to 30 seconds. Everything is slow, slow, slow. You start to type, and the
cursor disappears and you
have to wait 5 to 20 seconds for it to return.

I certainly couldn't continue developing the app in this manner.

And it gets worse. Only half the words from the original dictionary are
loaded!

Thanks!