Hi Mark,

When upgrading my very old wiki I did export my tiddlers and reimport them
after having changed the "old ways" of doing things. It did help just
enough for me to divide my tiddlers and export them for use with 3 of my
other wikies. (it made more sense in my case).

@Tony just followed your link. The start does not feel that slow. It seems
workable, but I kind of wonder if it will not be more difficult for users
to use. I will have to look closer when I have more time, it is an
important learning experience.

Birthe