Cd.K

What you ask is possible, but I am not so sure if its the best way, in some
ways you want to drive a special search and make it be used in the standard
search?

Here are some tips that could lead to your suggested solution or a better
one

   - $:/core/ui/AdvancedSearch/Filter is the tiddler containing the
   filtered search
      - In you look inside you notice
      - The Search String is stored in $:/temp/advancedsearch (Get a button
      to set this)
      - $:/tags/Filter is used to store saved filters such as
      $:/core/Filters/RecentSystemTiddlers (Clone and Make your own)
      - The Tag $:/tags/AdvancedSearch adds a tiddler to the advanced
      search menu

Or create a tiddler called "My Search" tag it with $:/tags/AdvancedSearch
set the caption field to My Search
Filter-Var: <$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/filtervar" tag=input/><br>
Filter: <$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/filter" tag=input/> can also use
`<filter-var>`<br>
<$set name=filter-var value={{$:/temp/filtervar}}>
<$set name=filter value={{$:/temp/filter}}>
<$list filter={{$:/temp/filter}}>

</$list>
</$set>
</$set>
This will appear as a tab in advanced search

However you can open this directly after setting the values you want, so in
another tiddler create a button

This will set the values then open "My Search"
<$button to="My Search">
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/filtervar"
text="[is[current]fields[]]"/>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/filter"
text="[fields[]!subfilter{$:/temp/filtervar}]"/>
Go
</$button>
Changes the text= values as needed
You can use