TonyM

I was able to implement the "*.*" rule as a modification of the list rule.

If I have understood it correctly, it is about the following functionality:

[image: 24-09-_2019_21-48-27.png]

Without leading dots it would render to "*line1 test hello*".
I've enhanced `core\modules\parsers\wikiparser\rules\rules\list.js`and it
renders:

[image: 24-09-_2019_21-54-14.png]

But I think it's better to have a new rule `linebreak` that reacts on
leading point or trailing 2 or more spaces. For each trigger I want to
append a different style, because I use `<br/>` to reduce the line spacing.

I haven't quite figured out how to introduce a new rule yet and I haven't
got any further with the mod-loader plugin.

Regards
Cd.K