Watt

Thanks for this initiative which I support whole heartedly. Before any
alternative is discussed we should try and leverage our existing tools.

I think the best way to proceed is to use the metaphore of a conference. Many
here will I imagin be familiar. I suggest time frames and calendar bookings.
Submissions and a published set of topics and streams, threads should have a
conference prefix eg twconfOct2019 and topics and streams the same plus a
title.

Opening a thread to allow stream and topic submissions but have a few people
choose or curate rather than voting because there is no good mechanisium.

We could encorage people participating in a topic or stream to publish a
summary "paper" in fresh threads same prefix, from all topic discussions. Close
the conference threads with a link to the "paper"

and more

Regards
Tony